Business Analysis is about elaborating the details of a software project.
Testability can augment your IT project team with professional BA services to define and document details by assessing processes, determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations and reports to executives and stakeholders.
This process bridges the gap between IT and the business in terms of what do the systems need to do? How do they do it? Who do we need to get input from, and how do we get everyone to agree on what we need to do before we go and do it?
Too often the details and questions are not asked or answered and the software is developed without traceability to requirements which leads to re-work, cost overruns and a client who is wondering what exactly they are paying for.
These services can uncover additional business needs or requirements allowing better prioritization of the requirements to provide the most benefits to the business and also provide a framework in which IT can scale.
If you have any questions about our Business Analysis services, please go to our Contact page and reach out to us with your inquiries.
A typical set of BA services provided are:
- Determine the project’s business objectives and desired outcomes.
- Plan your requirements efforts, execute on requirements elicitation and facilitation.
- Create a full set of visual models for the requirements.
- Create any needed requirements documentation.
- Manage changes to requirements throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Transition requirements knowledge to development and test teams.
- Measure the success of the project.